Monday, January 16, 2012

Getting into I2P

For a long time I have heard of I2P and I thought it was a good idea, but never actually tried to install it. Today I installed I2P and I have to say that I'm amazed by it. I was expecting a barely functioning app, very slow response times and crappy ported apps running on top of it. I was wrong.

The I2P router console is simply great. It include many apps, such as its own web, email and BitTorrent servers. I'm not very good at describing stuff, and reading about it's probably too dry. I would recommend anybody to try it first if they are interested. It is like discovering a new internet inside of the internet.

It is true that it lacks a lot of services, and that's why I want to know more about developing apps for I2P.

No comments:

Post a Comment